The Great Gathering 2023 – Tickets & Accommodation & Transportation
- Ticket Information:
– General Admission [Full Pass] – 3,790 THB – Sold Out
– Weekend Pass [Sat 10AM – Mon] – 2,990 THB – Sold Out
– Sunday Pass [Sun 6AM – Mon] – Holistic Serenity Day and a Night of Spontaneous Magic – 1,490 THB – Sold Out
We’ve partnered with Chiangmai Holistic to create a comprehensive mindfulness retreat experience with the backdrop of the sacred Saimok Waterfall. Your Sunday Pass not only grants you access to more than ten immersive mindfulness workshops but also invites you to immerse yourself in art and connect with your soul family at the Great Gathering 2023.
As the night falls, we’ll embark on a spontaneous magical journey, eschewing electricity in favor of natural bonfires and torches to reconnect you with a tribal experience that most of us have long forgotten. Gather around the bonfire, partake in spontaneous music jams, and witness mesmerizing tribal performances! It’s a one-of-a-kind experience that provides a moment for pause and reflection before reengaging with our daily lives. With a Sunday pass, you can enter the Great Gathering from 6 AM on Sunday and stay until the end of the event on Monday morning. All the workshops are inclusive in the ticket price
– At Door [Full Pass] – 4,500 THB
– All-Inclusive Pass – 12,900 THB – Sold Out
The ultimate option for those who wish to join our Gathering and would love to stay at our partner hotel. This option includes
General Admission [Full Pass] for 2 persons
Accommodation 3 nights at Butsaba Garden Resort for 2 persons
Round Trip between Chiangmai downtown (MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center) and the event for 2 persons
Daily roundtrip transportation between Butsaba Resort and Sai Mok Waterfall
** Please note that this Ultimate package does not include food
- Accommodation information:
– Bring your own tent – Free !!
– In-Party camping – Sold Out
The most comfortable camping and the only camping option where you can camp right inside the event. With everything set up for two-person tent, blankets, pillows, a sleeping pad, and necessary amenities.
You can simply walk in worry-free ready to dance!
***Important note that music plays almost all day all night inside the event so for those who cannot sleep with loud music, we suggest that you go for a quiet easy camping option where you get to camp at the campsite near the entrance of the event.
– Quiet Easy camping – Sold Out
Easy Camping is an option for those who love to experience nature without the hassle of making your own tent. The arrangement includes 1. Pre-set-up basic tent 2. Two simple pillows 3. Two simple blankets.
Please note that this year, the quiet easy camping option will be placed at the campsite near the entrance of the event.
– Tent rental – (500 Baht Deposit required at registration) – Sold Out
We will provide you the tent on-site but you need to set up the tent by yourself.
- Transportation information – Sold Out
– Round Trip between Chiangmai downtown (MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center) and the event. Please be on time as the van can’t wait.
From Chiangmai downtown to the event
Friday 17: 11.00 am., Friday 17: 4.00 pm., Friday 17: 6.30 pm., Saturday 18: 10.00 am., Saturday 18: 2.00 pm.
From the event to Chiangmai downtown
Sunday 19: 4.00 pm., Monday 20: 11.00 am.
We will not allow any cars or motorbikes inside the event this year. Therefore if you plan to drive to the event, you need to park your car at the designated parking lot at the square in Huay Som Sook Village and take the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the event venue.
The Great Gathering team will subsidize the parking and transportation cost paid to the villagers so the parking and shuttle bus to and from the village will be free this year!
* This ticket admits one person and must be presented at the entrance.
* Lost or damaged tickets will not be replaced nor honored.
* This ticket cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
* The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
* All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather.
* The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it deems fit.